According to Ayurveda, Triphala is the mother of all medicines. Triphala extract tablet is in concentrate form of active constituents, which enhances the power of its laxative, antioxidant & detoxification properties. It is prepared from a combination of the three myrobalans, namely Amalaki , Haritaki & Bhibitaki in equal ratio. It improves digestion and assimilation of food, cleanses and tones the gastrointestinal tract.
- Triphala is a time-tested natural rejuvenating formula that helps cleanse accumulated body toxins that block the various channels.
- Balances all three doshas
- Provides a pro-kinetic effect on the bowels and helps relieve long-standing constipation
- Relieves abdominal bloating and belching
- Is useful as a convalescence
- Acts as a laxative and digestive tonic, stabilizes blood sugar and provides a source of antioxidants and vitamin C
- Regulates lipid levels and helps body for the weight balance
- Highly effective in removing stagnation of both the liver and intestines
Gallic acid, Tannic acid, Syringic acid, Epicatechin
Each 500mg Tablet contains: Triphala extract: 500mg and Triphala powder: 250mg & Excipients Q.S.
DOSAGE: 2-3 tablets twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
A study was done on 60 patients of age between 16-52 years for 45 days. Some improvement is found in appetite, frequency and consistency of stool.
Ref. - Mukherjee P. K., et. al., Clinical Study of ‘Triphala’ – A well known Phytomedicine from India., Iranian J. of Pharmacology & Therapeutic, 2006, 5: 51-54.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.