SHATAVARI TABLETWomen’s best friend
108 In Stock
Shatavari literally means, “having one hundred roots”, also deduced as “she who has one hundred husbands”, due to its power to maintain a healthy female reproductive system. It is the main uterine tonic in Ayurveda. It improves fertility, increases lactation, strengthen uterus, regulates menstruation, assists in recovery post childbirth and ease various symptoms of menopause. Shatavari root extract is standardized to 40% saponins.
The main constituents of Shatavari are steroidal saponins which are potentially oestrogen regulator.
- Balances female hormones and increases fertility in females
- Increases female libido
- Prevents miscarriages and prepares the womb for conception
- Treats both dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia
- Increases the production of breast milk in lactating mothers
- Is useful in nourishing and calming the nerves
- Balances the hormones in menopause and relieve the symptoms like irritability, vaginal dryness, hot flashes, night sweats, etc
- Increases the amount of testosterone in men and reduces the inflammation in the reproductive system
- Heightens the erotic sensations felt by men
Each 500mg Tablet contains: Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root extract: 500mg & Excipients Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
A randomized double-blind clinical trial conducted to evaluate shatavari's galactagogue effect in 60 lactating mothers having symptoms of deficient lactation by measurement of changes in their prolactin hormone level during the study. A significant galactagogue activity observed in comparison with the control group without any significant acute toxicity effect.
Ref: Gupta M. and Shaw B., A Double-Blind Randomized Clinical Trial for Evaluation of Galactagogue Activity of Asparagus racemosus Willd. Iran J Pharm Res., 2011, 10(1): 167–172
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.