Haridrakhand is a famous classical Ayurvedic formulaion, where the main ingredient is organic turmeric. loaded with the goodness of turmeric and other herbal powders, this formulation is your best bet against allergies. It is your umbrella against all sorts of skin problems like itchiness, pruritis, fungal infections, hives and blisters. It also keeps your skin glowing and complexion clear.
Is effective in all type of skin diseases such as hives, inflammation, skin bumps, leaking fluid from the skin, itching and swollen skinRejuvenates and revitalizes skin; delays the signs of aging like wrinkles in skin.
- Improves skin quality and complexion.
- Treats allergic hives, allergic dermatitis, melasma, allergic rhinitis.
- Is used to treat itching skin disorders, pruritis, blisters, fungal skin infections.
Curcumin, Zingerone, Piperine, Polyphenols & Flavoniods
Each 5g contains:
- Haridra Rz. (Curcuma longa Linn): 1.43g
- Goghrta (Cow ghee): 1.07g
- Sunthi Rz. (Zingiber officinale): 179mg
- Maricha Fr. (Piper nigrum Linn): 179mg
- Pippali Fr. (Piper Longum Linn): 179mg
- Tvak St. Bk. (Cinnamomum zeylanicum blume):179mg
- Ela Sd. (Elettaria Cardamomum): 179mg
- Tvakpatra Lf. (Cinnamomum tamala): 179mg
- Vidanga Fr. (Embelia ribes Burn. F.): 179mg
- Trivrta Rt. (Operculina turpethum): 179mg
- Haritaki P. (Terminalia chebula Retz): 179mg
- Bibhitaka P. (Terminalia bellirica Roxb): 179mg
- Amalaki P. (Emblica officinalis): 179mg
- Nagakesara Stmn. (Mesua ferrea): 179mg
- Musta Rt. Tr. (Cyperus rotundus Linn): 179mg
- Lauha Bhasma (Calcined Lauha): 179mg
Consume within 2 months after opening the container.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not refrigerate.
DOSAGE: One or two teaspoon (3-6g) with warm milk or water once a day after food or as directed by the physician
Study on patients having average age group 14–73 for a treatment 14 days shows the percentage of improvement ranged from 25% to 100%. No adverse events are reported.
Ref: Sharma R.O., et. al., Clinical evaluation of Haridrakhand and Tribhuban Mishran in the management of Vataj Pratishyana (Allegic Rhinitis) - A case series. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences., 2017, 4(9): 403-406
A trial was conducted on a group of 15 patients to study the efficacy of Haridrakhand orally, it shows statistically significant improvement in Kandu, Pidaka, Vaivarnata & Rookshata.
Ref: Arya T.U., et. al., A clinical study on the management of vicharchika (eczema) by brihat haridrakhanda and lepa of arka taila in children. Anc Sci Life. 2013, 32(6):70.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.