BRAHMIImproves mental function and memory
1600 In Stock
Brahmi is a Sanskrit word originated from “Brahman”, the Hindu name for universal consciousness. Its sattvic quality helps build strong ojas, reduces bad habits and treats addiction. It is useful in many neurologic and psychiatric disorders. It has an ability to stimulate the mind, especially in terms of memory and concentration. It also reduces Anxiety & stress. Brahmi whole plant extract is standardized to 10% bacosides.
Uses of Brahmi plant have traditionally been as a brain tonic to enhance memory, concentration and reduce anxiety.It reduces stress and anxiety as it decreases the levels of cortisol, which is known as the stress hormone
- Helps ease the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Boosts memory and learning: It has a positive effect on the hippocampus part of the brain that is responsible for intelligence, concentration and memory
- Improves attention and cure ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Improves speech and speech related development problems in children
- Lowers the frequency of epileptic seizures
Bacosides A and B
EachTablet contains: Brahmi (Bacopa monieri) whole plant extract: 500mg & Excipients Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
76 adults aged between 40 and 65 years took part in a double-blind randomized, placebo control study in which various memory functions were tested and levels of anxiety measured. The results show a significant effect of Brahmi on a test for the retention of new information after the completion of six weeks trial.
Ref: Roodenrys S. et. al., Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology, 2002, 27(2): 279-81.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.