Good health and good digestion go hand in hand. This ancient Ayurvedic formulation is infused with cannabis, one of the most important herbs of the Atharva Veda. Main ingredient of Bilvadi churna is bel (Aegle Marmelos) fruit and seed. It's fruit pulp and seeds contain a bio-active substance known as a lectin, which is effective against shigella bacteria. As a result, it helps to treat Shigella dysenteriae Infection.
Bilvadi churna maintains the digestive system function like clockwork and enhances appetite. Provides quick relief from stomach problems such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Bowel insufficiency, Diarrhoea, Indigestion and Colic pain.
One box of Bilvadi churna contains 15 sachets.
- Reduces the frequency of loose stools
- Stimulates digestive enzymes
- Detoxifies pitta dosha
- Good remedy for IBS, abdominal discomfort, Gas or Blotting.
- Reduces mucus in stools
Aeglemarmelosine, Marmesin, Tanin, Pectin, Cannabinoids etc.
Each 3g contains:
- Bilva Fr. (Aegle marmelos): 0.27g
- Mocharasa Rt. (Salmalia malabarica): 0.27g
- Sunthi Rz. (Zingiber officinale): 0.27g
- Bhang Lf. (Cannabis sativa): 0.27g
- Dhataki Fl. (Woodfordia fruticose): 0.27g
- Dhanyaka Fr. (Coriandrum sativum): 0.55g
- Saunf Fr. (Foeniculum Vulgare): 1.10g
DOSAGE: A sachet once a day with a cup of luke warm water after food or as directed by the physician.
Irritable Bowling Syndrome (IBS)
It is found in a study on patients having IBS (Grahani Rog), Bilvadi churna is an effective remedy for un-complicated Irritable Bowling Syndrome.
Ref: Kaur A. and Sharma M., Clinical evaluation of Bilvadi Churna in the management of grahani rog W.S.R. to IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2018, 7(7): 936 - 949.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.