CANNAFLAM™ (Cannabis Oil)Reduces Inflammation, Invigorates Bowel Health
9307 In Stock
This is a natural Cannabis medicine for chronic inflammation. It soothes aching joints, strengthens bones and promotes cartilage regeneration. It helps in managing cardiovascular conditions and bowel inflammations. It also fortifies the immune system. This is a great alternative medicine for IBS, psoriasis and auto-immune diseases.
This medicine is FREE from chemicals, artificial flavors or sweeteners, sugar, starch, salt, gluten, soy, pesticides and heavy metals.
CB2 receptor ligands have been shown to inhibit inflammation and edema formation (1), exhibit analgesic effects (2), and play a protective role in hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury (3). In the gastrointestinal tract, CB2 receptor agonists have been shown to prevent experimental colitis by reducing inflammation (4).
Cartilage regeneration/ Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is defined as the loss of bone mass and bone tissue, resulting in weak bones. Research has demonstrated that the CB1 receptor regulates peak bone mass through effects of osteoclasts, bone resorption and age-related bone loss. This means that the administered CBD helps to strengthen the fracture callus; the cartilage which mends the fracture. CBD involves changes to the organic matrix of bones that affects the flexibility and toughness (5).
Cardiovascular disease: In 2016, a paper published in the journal Molecular Medicine investigated the effects of CBD on myocardial inflammation, remodeling, and dysfunction in animal models of experimental autoimmune myocarditis (6). It has also been studied that acute administration of CBD in-vivo suppresses ischemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when administered at reperfusion (7).
Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS): Endocannabinoid system plays a vital role in regulating gut homeostasis. Its ability to modulate inflammatory responses demonstrates its part in preserving gastrointestinal function. Alterations of the ECS may predispose patients to pathologic disorders like IBS and creates more requirements of cannabinoids in body. Supply of CBD and THC in proper dose balances ECS and thus helps in curing IBS (8).
Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition caused by keratinocyte proliferation and inflammation due to hyperactive immune system. Up-regulation of both CB1 and CB2 receptor by CBD and THC suppresses keratinocyte proliferation and inflammation (9).
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Endocannabinoid system is a collection of neuromodulators (endocannabinoids), their receptors (CB1 & CB2) and signaling pathways in our body. It regulates the body’s physiological system to maintain homeostasis (the state of balance). Phyto-cannabinoids (CBD & THC) bind mainly to CB1 and CB2 receptors and specific enzymes & metabolites to activate the pathways and regulate the symptoms.
This is made using full-spectrum cannabis extract infused in MCT oil, the medium chain triglyceride extracted from coconut oil. The high grade MCT oil boosts the absorption of cannabinoids because its small molecule allows easy absorption in the digestive tract and metabolism in liver. Also, this molecule can easily absorb and pass through the blood-brain barrier and nourish the brain cells. Infusion of cannabinoids in MCT oil thus boosts the bioavailability of cannabinoids and helps in breaking down the cannabinoid-MCT complex in liver for immediate effect.
- Iwamura H, Suzuki H, Kaya T , Inaba T. In vitro and in vivo pharmacological characterization of JTE-907, a novel selective ligand for cannabinoid CB2 receptor. J Pharmacol Exp Ther., 2001, 296:420–425.
- Ibrahim MM. et al. CB2 cannabinoid receptor activation produces antinociception by stimulating peripheral release of endogenous opioids. Proc Natl Acad Sci. USA., 2005, 102:3093–3098.
- Batkai S. et al. Cannabinoid-2 receptor mediates protection against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury. FASEB J., 2007, 21:1788–1800.
- Kimball ES. , Schneider CR., Wallace NH. , Hornby PJ. Agonists of cannabinoid receptor 1 and 2 inhibit experimental colitis induced by oil of mustard and by dextran sulfate sodium. Am J Physiol. Gastrointest Liver Physiol.,2006, 291: G364–371.
- Aymen I. et al., Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 Protects against Age- Related Osteoporosis by Regulating Osteoblast and Adipocyte Differentiation in Marrow Stromal Cells. Cell Metabolism, 2009, 10(2): 139-147.
- Lee W. et al., Cannabidiol Limits T Cell-Mediated Chronic Autoimmune Myocarditis: Implications to Autoimmune Disorders and Organ Transplantation. Molecular Medicine (Cambridge, Mass.), 2016, 22: 136-146.
- Walsh SK. et al., Acute administration of cannabidiol in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion. Br J Pharmacol., 2010, 160(5): 1234-1242.
- Ahmed W., and Seymour K., Therapeutic Use of cannabis in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2016, 12(11): 668-679.
- Eagleston LRM. et al., Cannabinoids in dermatology: a scoping review. Dermatol Online J., 2018 Jun 15, 24(6).
30ml glass bottle filled with Cannabis leaves wholesome extract and coconut oil extract (MCT oil). It contains 2% CBD & 1% THC.
*100% Plant derived| Cruelty free| Gluten free| Chemical free| Free from Chemical preservatives
SIDE EFFECTS & SAFETY
CannaflamTM is LIKELY SAFE when taken orally as a prescription medication. Some reported side effects of Cannabis include dry mouth, decrease in blood pressure, increased heartbeat, light-headedness, and drowsiness.
PRECAUTIONS & WARNING
Allergy: DO NOT take this medicine if you are allergic to Cannabis or any of the ingredients contained in this drug.
Pregnancy: CannaflamTM is not recommended during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Heart disease: It might increase heartbeat, and fluctuations in blood pressure. Patients suffering from heart diseases should take this under strict Doctor’s guidance and supervision.
Surgery: It might slow down the effect of anesthesia when combined with anesthesia and other medications during and after surgery. Stop taking it at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Keep away from Children.
DO NOT drive or operate any machine while under Cannabis medication.
DO NOT take Alcohol while under Cannabis medication.
Taking CannaflamTM is LIKELY SAFE and can be taken with most drugs.However, it is best to consult your doctor before starting and sharing the list of all medications to find out drug interactions.
Drugs for Sedative medications (Barbiturates & CNS depressants): Taking CannaflamTM along with sedative medications might cause too much sleepiness. With fluoxetine, it might cause you to feel irritated, nervous, jittery and excited. Doctors call this hypomania.
Drugs for Alcohol de-addiction: Taking CannaflamTM along with drugs for alcohol de-addiction i.e., Disulfiram can cause agitation, trouble sleeping and irritability.
Drugs that control blood sugar level: No conclusive evidence found for such kind of drug interaction. However it is considerably safe to take with drugs that control blood sugar level.
This drug can also interact with Astemizole, Cisapride, Pimozide & Terfenadine. So it is advisable not to take CannaflamTM with these drug combinations.
It is advisable to start with low dose as dosage may vary according to disease state and conditions. Dose may also vary from person to person depending on a person’s tolerance level. It is best to follow a physician’s advice to find the right dose.
No specific dose limit has been defined yet. However, mild adverse effects may occur in some at dosage > ~20mg THC, including nausea, postural hypotension, delirium, panic attacks, anxiety, and myoclonic jerking. In case of overdose, get medical help immediately.