Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere. -George Washington
The goodness of cannabis is preeminent. Cannabis is considered a miracle herb and is being legalized and utilized in many countries for medicinal purposes.
For the first time in India, Vedi by HempCann Solutions launched Vedi Wellness Centres as a medical cannabis clinic. It gives a lot of hope to people suffering to buy medical cannabis legally, consume it under the doctor’s guidance, and get the correct dosage prescription.
Medical Cannabis Wellness Centre in Bangalore
India not just leverages cannabis in its ancient Ayurvedic scriptures but is also one of its biggest consumers for the numerous benefits it offers.
Vedi Herbals opened its first Wellness centre in Koramangala, Bangalore, and another one in Bhubaneswar to provide Ayurvedic treatment with cannabis-infused medicines based on the science of Ayurveda. It aims to make medical cannabis easily accessible to those in need and bring the focus on holistic healing with Ayurveda. The Ayurvedic clinic in Koramangala offers the best-in-class doctors and medical pharmacies.
The centre has received inquiries from patients across India for various diseases and disorders. You can also get medical consultation at the Vedi wellness centre, discuss your health condition, symptoms, and understand how medical cannabis treatment works. You can even consult the doctors on telephone or a video-call by making a booking online and get personal medical advice to help uncover the root cause of your issues and achieve holistic mental, physical and spiritual health.
Amalgamating Medical Cannabis and Ayurveda at Vedi Herbals
Cannabis has been familiar for Indians since 2000 B.C. Ayurveda, a sub-script of Atharvaveda, recognizes the cannabis plant as one of the five sacred plants in the Vedas. The other four are tulsi, sandalwood, jasmine, and neem. With the vision to unfold the potency of cannabis for medicinal use, Vedi Herbals began its journey in 2016.
Vedi is now opening wellness centres across India to treat various diseases and disorders like anxiety, inflammation, and chronic pain, to name a few. We use quality wild-crafted cannabis leaves to make ayurvedic medicines that are 100% vegetarian and free from harmful chemicals.
Cannabis stimulates the endocannabinoid system of the body, which delivers a healthier body and a balanced state. Also, cannabis has no known toxicity, unlike allopathy drugs like NSAIDs.
Vedi Herbals Products
Vedi Herbals medicines are authentic, natural, time-tested, and balanced Ayurvedic formulations. We use wild-harvested ingredients, cold-pressed oils, and organic produce to create the perfect blends that harmonize with the body and nature. The products available at our wellness centres can be broadly divided into three types:
Ayurvedic Immunity Boosters:
- Ashwagandha for vitality,
- Guduchi to fight fever and infections,
- Neem for healthier skin,
- Triphala for fitness,
- Haridra khanda for allergies, and more.
Ayurvedic Dietary Supplements:
- Arjuna for a healthy heart,
- Brahmi to boost memory,
- Gudmar to control blood sugar,
- Gokshura for better sex life,
- Guggul to lower cholesterol,
- Shallaki for muscular pains, and
- Shatavari for women health
Cannabis-Infused Medicines: They are made up of Ayurvedic classical and proprietary medicines with infused cannabis. Medicinal Cannabis has shown benefits in immune function, mood elevation, neuro disorders, vascular health, digestive function, and much more. The cannabis plant contains chemicals called phytocannabinoids, which function like chemicals made by our body called endocannabinoids. The deficiency of these endocannabinoids is the main reason for several common ailments which can easily be supplemented with medical cannabis.
Cannabis-infused medicines are available online, as well as at the Ayurvedic Clinic in Koramangala, Bangalore and Bhubhaneshwar. They are Cannaflam, Cannapain, Cannaron in the form of capsules and oils. Cannaflam is anti-inflammatory, Cannapain alleviates pain and improves sleep while Cannaron revitalizes the nervous system and uplifts mood.
Why makes cannabis-infused medicine so effective?
- Endocannabinoid System: Our body produces cannabinoids naturally, and so does cannabis, which is the fundamental basis of using cannabis as a medicine.
- Address multiple diseases: Cannabis-infused medicine can be used for everything from lifestyle diseases like stress, back pain, and fever to chronic ones. They are effective for mental health issues like anxiety and depression also.
- Effective Treatment: Cannabis reduces inflammation and pain, and works to boost your body’s immunity, thus completely treating the illness.
- Non-Addictive: These are herbal remedies backed by traditional, ancient texts and validated by modern scientific studies. They are not addictive and have minimal side effects.
- Research-based: The company has done extensive research in the field, with experimental labs where the effects of cannabis medicines are tested and studied.
- Guided by Doctors: Under the doctor’s supervision, the medicine is monitored for the amount given to patients and always started with the most minimal dosage to see how they respond and move forward based on the feedback.
The Vedi Wellness Centre in Bangalore offers ayurvedic treatment after doctor’s consultation along with holistic guidance for lifestyle diseases. With great success at two of its existing centres, Vedi Herbals is all geared up for its next launch, a big one in Mumbai. Stay tuned!