Recognized as an effective Rasayana for the rejuvenation of overall fitness. It is well known for restoring the functions of kidney, huge ability to improve testosterone levels in men, aiding bodybuilding and increasing stamina during workouts. Proven to be helpful in premature ejaculation. The herb is adaptogenic in nature. Gokshura fruit's extract is standardized to 45% saponin.
The phyto-constituents present in Gokshura fruit help to regulate sexual energy levels and sexual strength by increasing the percentage of testosterone levels in men and thus stimulate sexual performance.
- Aids in bodybuilding: The minerals present in the fruit of this herb can improve body composition and muscle strength
- Diuretic activity: Treats urinary diseases and kidney stones
- Acts as an aphrodisiac: It promotes ovulation and sperm production
- Treats PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Disease). It eliminates excess water and reduces the size of cyst
- Acts as an anti aging agent: Consuming regularly makes your skin appear younger and slow down the effects of aging
- Treats prostrate gland disorder
- Regulates serotonin level and improves brain function
- Treats erectile dysfunction
Saponins (Dioscin, protodioscin and diosgenin)
Each 500mg Tablet contains: Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) fruit extract: 500mg & Excipients Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study on patients of age group between 25 and 50 years, with a complaint of Kshina Shukra (Oligozoospermia), patients receiving Gokshura showed 78.11% improvement.
Ref: Sellandi T. M. et. al., Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A double blind study. Ayu., 2012, 33(3): 356–364
Shipping & Returns
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.