Cannabis has been used since thousands of years to reduce pain, control nausea, stimulate appetite, relax muscles, improve sleep, reduce anxiety, manage seizures and produce a feeling of euphoria. The therapeutic benefits of Cannabis are derived from the interactions of cannabinoids and our own endocannabinoid system. ECS is a collection of neuromodulators, their receptors, and signaling pathways involved in regulating movement, mood, memory, appetite, pain and many other activities.
This full spectrum cannabis extract is standardized to 4% CBD & 4%THC.
CBD is able to block the actions of compounds such as THC, which activates CB1 and CB2 receptors. Consequently it can suppress the psychoactive effects of THC.
- Is effective for treating nausea and vomiting
- Stimulates Appetite and treats upset stomach
- Treats glaucoma, insomnia, knee pain, muscle cramp, back pain
- Useful in the treatment of neurological disorder
- Is an effective remedy for autism, epileptic seizure, neuropathic disorder, and multiple sclerosis
- Is a good source to control blood sugar
- Is also useful in combating alcoholism and other harmful drug addiction.
Cannabidiol (CBD), delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Other Cannabinoids.
Each 125mg Capsule contains: Each Capsule contains 125mg of Cannabis extract infused in Organic cold-pressed Coconut oil
DOSAGE: 1 - 2 capsules twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel design trial was conducted on 125 patients for five weeks. Sixty-three patients were randomised to receive sativex (Cannabis 1:1::CBD:THC) and 62 placebo. The mean reduction in pain intensity scores (primary outcome measure) was greater in patients receiving sativex.
Ref: Nurmikko T.J. et. al., Sativex successfully treats neuropathic pain characterised by allodynia: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Pain., 2007, 133(1-3):210-20.
On a randomized controlled trial of Cannabis (CBD:THC::1:1) in 135 randomized subjects with MS and overactive bladder (OAB) for a 10 week long treatment, some improvement in symptoms associated with bladder dysfunction observed.
Ref: Kavia R.B. et. al., Randomized controlled trial of Sativex to treat detrusor overactivity in multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler. 2010, 16(11): 1349-59
- It is NOT recommended for pediatric patient.
- It is advised to start with a low dose and increase the dose in every 4 days consulting with your physician.
- It contains Schedule E-1 Drug. So do NOT take this without the consent of physician.
- Patients should not drive or operate machinery while under cannabis treatment.
Shipping & Returns
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.