Cannabis has been used since thousands of years to reduce pain, control nausea, stimulate appetite, relax muscles, improve sleep, reduce anxiety, manage seizures and produce a feeling of euphoria. The therapeutic benefits of Cannabis are derived from the interactions of cannabinoids and our own endocannabinoid system. ECS is a collection of neuromodulators, their receptors, and signaling pathways involved in regulating movement, mood, memory, appetite, pain and many other activities.
This full spectrum cannabis extract is standardized to 4% CBD & 2%THC.
Cannabinoids act as ligands conferring their ability to modulate a receptor’s behavior and consequently their downstream biological pathways.
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Has antipsychotic Effects and is used to treat schizophrenia.
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Also effective for panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Because of its antiproliferative, pro-apoptotic effects, it inhibits cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion.
- Because of its anticonvulsant property, it is effective for neurodegenerative disorder.
- Is also useful in combating alcoholism and curbing cocaine cravings.
Cannabidiol (CBD), Tetrahydrocannabino(THC)
Each 125mg Capsule contains: Each Capsule contains 125mg of Cannabis extract infused in Organic cold-pressed Coconut oil
DOSAGE: 1 - 2 capsules twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
Pediatric Dose: One capsule once a day after Dinner or as directed by the physician
A pilot randomised placebo-controlled experimental study on 30 adults with ADHD disorder was conducted with cannabinoid treatment. It is observed Cannabinoids reduced symptoms of ADHD.
Ref: Cooper RE. et.al., Cannabinoids in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a randomised-controlled trial., 2017, Eur Neuropsychopharmacol., 27(8):795-808.
In an exploratory double-blind parallel-group trial, patients with schizophrenia were randomized in a 1:1 ratio to receive CBD alongside their existing antipsychotic medication. After 6 weeks of treatment, patients who received CBD showed greater improvement.
Ref: McGuire P. et al., Cannabidiol (CBD) as an Adjunctive Therapy in Schizophrenia: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial., 2018, Am J Psychiatry.,175(3):225-231.
- It is NOT recommended for pediatric patient.
- It is advised to start with a low dose and increase the dose in every 4 days consulting with your physician.
- It contains Schedule E-1 Drug. So do NOT take this without the consent of physician.
- Patients should not drive or operate machinery while under cannabis treatment.
Shipping & Returns
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.