GUDUCHI CAPSULEFights fever & infections
57743 In Stock
Guduchi(Giloy), in Sanskrit it is considered to be Amrit or divine nectar. A mighty immunomodulator, this herb makes the practice of Ayurveda possible. The extract is standardised to have 4% bitter content.
Giloy is useful in the promotion and restoration of health and make you ready for holistic well-being.
- Is used to cure all type of fevers, particularly the chronic fever.
- It acts as aphrodisiacs and delays the time of ejaculation.
- Is used as rejuvenative.
- Helps in treating Infective hepatitis, spleenomegaly and in the last stage of syphilis.
- Protect the liver, kidney and heart.
- Stimulates the immunity and increases the antibody-producing cells and circulating antibody throughout the body.
- Is used to treat urinary infections.
- Fights all kinds of viral infections (such as dengue and chikungunya), fevers and jaundice.
Alkaloids, Diterpenoid lactones, Glycosides, Steroids, Sesquiterpenoid, Polyphenols and polysaccharides
Each Capsule contains: Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) stem extract: 500mg & Excipeints Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician
Clinical studies show reduced complications in intra-abdominal sepsis, enteric fistulas and obstructive jaundice with early resolution in pulmonary tuberculosis, cirrhosis, chronic suppurative otitis media (CSOM), burns sepsis.
Ref: Avinash S. et. al., Immunomodulatory role of Tinospora cordifolia as an adjuvant in surgical treatment of diabetic foot ulcers: A prospective randomized controlled study, Indian Journal of Medical Sciences, 2007, 61(6): 347-55.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.