Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) commonly known as Indian ginseng, in Sanskrit it means "smell of the horse" which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength. The extract is standardized to 3% Withanolides. It's active constituents Withanolides and Withaferin have significant anti-stress activity.
- An adaptogen: helps in normalizing neuroendocrine function.
- Natural stress buster: Helps to reduce stress, anxiety, depression and drowsiness.
- Strengthens the immune system, physical strength, lustrous complexion, clarity of mind, and sense of well being.
- Adds vitality to life because of it's aphrodisiac properties.
- Helps to treat terminal illnesses like cancer, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Fights for inflammation and tumor growth.
- Helps to lower cortisol (stress hormone) levels in chronically stressed individuals.
- Helps to increase testosterone levels and significantly boosts sperm quality and fertility in men.
- Improves brain function, memory, reaction times and the ability to perform tasks.
Withanolides A and Withanoferins A
Each Tablet contains: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract: 500mg & Excipients Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician
Stress & Anxiety
In a clinical study of 64 people with chronic stress for 60 days, those in the ashwagandha extract group reported a 69% average reduction in anxiety and insomnia, compared to 11% in the placebo group.
Ref: Anishetty S., et. al., A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med., 2012, 34(3):255-62
Sperm count & Fertility in men
46 male patients with oligospermia were enrolled for treatment with Ashwagandha root extract(675 mg/d in three doses for 90 days) in a study, there was a 167% increase in sperm count, 53% increase in semen volume and 57% increase in sperm motility observed.
Ref: Dongre A. et. al., Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: A pilot study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013, 2013:1-6
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.