GUGGUL TABLETLowers cholesterol, relieves joint pain
8986 In Stock
Guggul is derived from the gummy resin of a plant closely linked to Myrrh. It is very effective in the treatment of high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, stiff joints, joint pain, obesity & painful menses. As a pain alleviating analgesic, it is an excellent substitute to NSAIDs. Lowers cholesterol, relieves joint pain. Guggul gum extract is standardized to 3% guggulsterones.
Guggul has very subtle and penetrating qualities. That's why it is often employed specifically to carry other substances deep into the tissues.
- Decreases “bad” cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL), very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), and triglycerides and increases levels of “good” cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein (HDL)
- Suppresses the activation of the inflammatory cytokine NF-κB and its target molecules and reduces inflammation.
- Reduces pain and stiffness in osteoarthritis patients.
- Reduces joint swelling in arthritis.
- Treats acne.
- Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Supports the immune system.
- Is used to treat obesity and other weight related problems.
Guggulsterones E & Z
Each Tablet contains: Guggul (Commiphora mukul) gum extract: 500mg & Excipients Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial in 103 ambulatory, community-dwelling adults with hypercholesterolemia was conducted over an eight-week period. After eight weeks, the placebo group had a 5% decrease in LDL cholesterol, compared with a 4% increase in the standard-dose group (Guggul 1000 mg orally three times daily) and a 5% increase in the high-dose group (Guggul 2000 mg orally three times daily).
Ref: Shields K. M. et al., Guggul for Hypercholesterolemia. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2005, 62(10):1012-1014.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.