The indicators of good gut health are good bowel condition, great digestion, and an excellent appetite to sustain all your binges. Whereas poor gut health can lead to not only indigestion, diarrhea, and stomach pain but also trigger chronic health problems and diseases.
Allopathy and Gut Health
Allopathy has various labels like ulcers, colitis or irritable bowels for gut health conditions. It prescribes medicines for these symptoms but bypasses root causes. This often invites unwelcome side effects and leaves the root cause untreated.
Safe Ayurvedic Alternate
If you want to stop depending on allopathic cures and instead try out a safer Ayurvedic alternative then your choice would be Lavan Bhaskar Churna for gut health.
What is Lavan Bhaskar Chruna?
A natural salt-based, classic Ayurvedic formulation, Lavan Bhaskar Churna provides numerous benefits for the gut:
- Eliminates gas accumulation and brings down abdominal pain,
- Flushes toxicity from the system,
- Boosts appetite, reduces gastric secretion and treats constipation,
- Aids in treating diarrhea
- Helps treat, abdominal swelling, indigestion and spleen condition and constipation
- Improves condition in piles.
In the tradition of genuine ayurvedic medicine, this product also balances Kapha and Vata Dosha.
Kapha and Vata Dosha
In the Ayurvedic system, the mind-body physiology is classified to doshas or attributes of the natural elements which must be balanced to keep one healthy.
Kapha Dosha is associated with a poor stomach condition. Read more about balancing Kapha Dosha here. While Pitta dosha conforms to fire and guides our digestive flow. Any variance would mean an overflow of fire in our digestive machinery! Read about ways and means of balancing Pitta Dosha here.
Natural Ingredientsof Lavan Bhaskar Churna
The high potency of Lavan Bhaskar Churna comes from its composition made up of natural ingredients. Here are the ingredients with their advantages:
- Piperine - Piperine salt is known to provide beneficial physiological effects. It activates digestive enzymes.
- Zingiberene- This natural salt contains the extract of ginger which has blood pressure and cholesterol mitigating qualities, among other benefits.
- Black Salt (Sauvarcala lavana) – Made from the bits of burnt herbs, ash and iron, it is simple salt from the sea added to charcoal."Kala namak", as this substance is popularly known as, is recommended by Ayurveda as a cooling ingredient and features as a digestive stimulant and a laxative.
- Rock Salt (Saindhava lavana) – Often used as table salt, this contains sodium remnants. It is essential for fluid balance and prevents dehydration and prevents low blood pressure
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) – Maricha or black pepper is commonly used in the treatment of the digestive system and treats diarrhea and abdominal pain, among other ailments.
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)–Dried ginger or Sunthi is a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine. But, apart from lubricating the taste buds, it is also extensively used in ayurvedic treatment. It works on stomach ailments like diarrhea and stomach pain, both in adults and children. It is used as a preventive for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- Krsna jiraka (Carum carvi) - Kala Jeera or cumin is an antibacterial intervention for reducing stomach spasms and works a sedative. Cumin, when mixed with tea, stimulates and relaxes the intestines. It keeps off indigestion too.
- Nagakesara (Mesua ferrea) - The expectorant properties of this tree help in driving cough away, It helps cure bleeding and activates digestion. Bleeding bouts can be treated with this by-product of a common flowering tree.
- Tejapatra (Cinnamomum tamala)–Apart from its popular use as a flavoring element, Tejpata, one of the names this leaf is called by, is used as Ayurvedic medicine. It helps relieve symptoms of gas and stimulates bile flow.
- Amlavetasa (Garcinia pedunculate )- Both as digestive medicine and laxative this is also a cardiac regulator. It helps prevent bloating and is best for purging the bowels and improving digestion and rebalances the Kapha and Vata elements.
- Sveta jiraka (Cuminum cyminum)- Is a dry, light stimulant for appetite, digestion which helps to restore Kapha/Vatta It cures diarrhea, enlarged spleen, and vomiting.
- Pomegranate seeds/Dadima (Punica granatum) – Known to reduce inflammation, these seeds improve gut health and protect against bacterial infections.
- Tvak St.Bk. (Cinnamom zeylanicum)– It is an element best used for treating indigestion and breathing problems.
- Ela Sd (Amomum Subulatum) - This flowering plant from the Himalayan slopes, is an element in the prevention of spasms, promoting digestion and is also an expectorant.
- Pippalamula Rt. (Piper longum) – Works effectively on piles, constipation, stomach ailments of other types, dysentery and intestinal bacteria of the harmful kind.
- Dhanyaka Fr. (Coriandrum sativum) – one of the 100% vegan elements in the cure of gastric ailments and cooling the stomach
- Sea Salt (Samudra lavana)–Contains quite a few of the advantages of common salts in restoring the balance of the ayurvedic system, has laxative properties.
- Talisa Lf (Abies webbiana)- From the Indian silver fir tree, this plant realigns the ayurvedic imbalance of the body, eliminates pulmonary diseases and amoebiasis and respiratory problems.
How to Choose Premium Quality Lavan Bhaskar Churna?
Always choose Ayurvedic products from brands you trust. Look for 100% vegan, chemical-free and premium ingredients for best results.
It can also be purchased on the Vedi website. Vedi manufactures all its products in an authentic way using Organic and natural ingredients. Talk to our doctors to find your Dosha, prescription or guidance.