The Arjun tree is a wonder plant and is found throughout the country. The tree bark is cardio tonic and effectively treats heart palpitation, angina and poor coronary circulation. This pure herb extract is in 10 times concentrate form.
- Strengthens the heart muscle,
- Regulates heartbeat and reduces cholesterol.
- Prevents arteries from hardening and reduces blood pressure.
- Eases blood flow in the coronary artery and reduces chances of clot formation.
- As an anti-oxidant regulates diabetes.
- Stops bleeding, reduces the frequency of urination (polyuria).
- Helps in managing leucorrhea because of astringent action.
- Protect DNA damage from toxins
Triterpene glycosides, Termiarjunoside I & II, Arjunetoside, Arjunolic acid
Weight : 500 MG (15 TABLETS)
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Each 500mg Tablet contains: Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) bark extract: 500mg & Excipeints Q.S.
DOSAGE: One tablet twice a day after food or as directed by the physician .
Chronic congestive heart failure
Twelve patients with refractory chronic congestive heart failure received arjuna bark extract (500 mg 8-hourly) or matching placebo for 2 weeks each, separated by 2 weeks washout period, in a double blind cross over design as an adjuvent to maximally tolerable conventional therapy(Phase I). Arjuna in compared to placebo, was associated with improvement in symptoms and signs of heart failure, improvement in NYHA Class, decrease in left ventricular end diastolic and end systolic volume indices.
Ref. Malik, N. et. al., Inhibitory effects of Terminalia arjuna on platelet activation in vitro in healthy subjects and patients with Coronary artery disease. Platelets, 2009, 20:183–190
Shipping & Returns
Your shipment will be delivered within 2 to 15 business days (Depending on your location).
For purchases of Rs 500 and above, shipping is free. A shipping charge of Rs 60 will be added for purchases below Rs 500.
For more on our shipping policy, please go through our Terms and Conditions.